Sweet Vanilla Weed Biscotti
There’s nothing I love better to go with my cannabis coffee than a Sweet Vanilla Weed Biscotti!
Crispy and perfect for dipping, these delicious treats are a great gift, or edible to have on standby for when the munchies creep up on you!
Today’s recipe will be using Cannabutter – my all-time, favorite and most versatile edible on the planet.
Seriously! Find me one better, I dare you!
If you don’t know how to make it, I’m sharing the recipe below with you.
Servings: 1 Cup
- 1/4 to 1/2 Ounce Cannabis
- 1 cup Butter
Decarboxylate your weed by spreading your cannabis evenly on an oven tray And coat with aluminum foil.
Place in the oven on 240F/115C for 25 till 45 minutes, and then let it cool.
Grind your dry cannabis or chop it till fine.
Place the cannabis in a strong mason jar, add butter and (1 tsp of sunflower lecithin)(optional)
Place your closed jar in cold water and let it come to a boil, Boil for 2 to 3 hours.
Strain your butter through a cheesecloth.
Now you can use the Cannabis Butter (Cannabutter)
The video guide might be slightly different than the blog recipe. The blog recipe is the most updated and accurate.
Calories: 1628kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 184g | Saturated Fat: 117g | Cholesterol: 488mg | Sodium: 1621mg | Potassium: 54mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 5673IU | Calcium: 54mg
Is It Hard to Cook or Bake With Cannabis?
When you’ve got cannabutter on your side, nothing can go wrong! Well.. things can go wrong, but you get my point right?
As long as you follow the directions on decarbing and making your decadent cannabutter, and of course, follow the recipe steps below for biscotti, you will be just fine!
What is Sweet Vanilla Weed Biscotti?
- Biscotti is a crunchy rectangular cookie. The center is crumbly in all the right ways and melts in your mouth, especially when dunked in your cannabis hot chocolate!
- You can make the biscotti in our recipe today with regular granulated sugar, but if you want to uplevel the taste, try vanilla sugar!
- They might seem complicated because you have to double bake them, but the process is simple. Promise that you won’t overwork the dough, okay?
- You don’t have to chill the dough first. This makes it easy because if you’re ready to bake right now, you don’t have to wait!
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar try vanilla sugar, but granulated sugar is just fine.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/4 cup Cannabutter ** COLD & CUBED **
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk Mix egg and milk together in bowl.
CHOCOLATE DIP ( optional)
- 1 bag your choice of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Sprinkles, nuts or crushed candy canes
CHOCOLATE DIP for BISOCOTTI
Melt your white chocolate or chocolate chips in a double boiler, stirring constantly. Dip each cookie in the melted chocolate and place back onto the baking sheets. You can also sprinkle on nuts, or festive sprinkles, or chocolate flakes for even more tasty flavor!Allow chocolate to set in the refrigerator or at room temperature.