Founded by a team of self-described “plant medicine aficionados,” NuLeaf Naturals has long been known as a pioneer in hemp-based health products. The company has been around since 2014, and in that time has built a sizable catalog of products that seek to promote mind-body wellness. And as their product line has grown, so has their reputation. Today, NuLeaf Naturals is regarded as one of the best options for high-quality CBD products that are made through all-organic processes, without any unnecessary, artificial additives.
But which of the company’s products are most worthy of your time? And what are some of the pros and cons of using NuLeaf Naturals, compared with other CBD companies? Read on for our full review.
Pros and Cons
There are plenty of reasons to get excited about NuLeaf Naturals. Some of the greatest strengths of this product line include:
- High-quality, locally-grown hemp. The biggest selling point for NuLeaf is that all of their products are made with an organic hemp extract that’s sourced from sustainable farms, all located in Colorado.
- Organic extraction process. Thanks to the CO2 extraction process, NuLeaf Naturals is able to boast a 100 percent pure hemp extract, without the need for carrier oils or other artificial chemicals.
- Easily obtained lab test results. All NuLeaf Naturals products are rigorously tested for quality in third-party labs… and if you ever want to look up the lab results for your particular batch, it’s extremely easy to do so from the NuLeaf website.
- Free, fast shipping. Currently, NuLeaf Naturals offers free two-to-three-day shipping to anywhere in the United States.
As for downsides, here are a couple of things to be aware of as you shop:
- Fairly expensive. NuLeaf Naturals offers high quality, but it will cost you: This is one of the more expensive CBD product lines on the market today.
- Only full spectrum products. NuLeaf Naturals has staked its claim on full spectrum CBD, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing… unless you prefer broad spectrum, in which case you may want to look elsewhere.
Review of NuLeaf Naturals CBD Products
As for specific NuLeaf Naturals products for you to check out, here are our recommendations. Each product featured here has been independently selected by the writer. If you make a purchase using the links included, we may earn commission.
Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Oil
NuLeaf Naturals CBD Oil
NuLeaf’s flagship CBD oil is made with whole-plant extract, and contains just two ingredients: The full spectrum extract, and virgin hemp oil. With its dearth of additives and its full complement of cannabinoids and terpenes, this is a tremendous product for anyone who truly wants to enjoy the full, natural potency of medicinal CBD. Available in a 60 mg/mL potency, the price starts at just under $40.
Full Spectrum Hemp CBD Capsules
If you prefer to take your cannabidiol products in capsule form, NuLeaf has you covered. Like their CBD oil, these softgel capsules are made with full spectrum hemp extract, and are not loaded with too many additives or random chemicals. This is a no-fuss, no-frills product, perfect for anyone who simply wants high-quality, lab-tested, organic hemp CBD. The potency is 15 mg per softgel, and the price point begins just shy of $40.
CBD Oil for Pets
Last but not least, don’t miss out on NuLeaf’s full spectrum pet CBD oil. This whole-plant extract is recommended for dogs, cats, horses, and more, offering all the therapeutic benefits of hemp plants without any extra chemicals. Virgin hemp oil is used, and the potency 60 mg/mL. The price point starts at around $40.
NuLeaf Naturals FAQs
Does NuLeaf lab test their products?
Third-party lab testing is a critical way of ensuring the purity and quality of your CBD product. All of NuLeaf’s organic CBD oils and capsules are vetted by independent labs, and you can find lab results by entering your batch or lot number on the NuLead Naturals website.
Are there other products available from NuLeaf?
NuLeaf Naturals has a small product line, and they only added softgels within the last year. However, they offer some of the highest quality products on the market, and they are well-known because of it. In other words: Don’t expect a broad array of options, but do expect the very best in organic hemp oil.
Do I need to worry about NuLeaf Naturals affecting a drug test?
While the small traces of THC found in NuLeaf Naturals won’t produce an intoxicating effect, it is possible that they will interfere with drug screenings. If you’re worried about passing a drug test, then this probably isn’t the right brand for you.
The bottom line: NuLeaf Naturals isn’t an especially flashy company, but if you’re looking for premium hemp, sourced with sustainable farming practices, you could do much, much worse. With just a couple of minor caveats, we’re pleased to recommend NuLeaf Naturals to anyone looking to use CBD to achieve a clear mind and healthy body.
Josh Hurst is a journalist, critic, copywriter, and essayist. He lives in Knoxville, TN, with his wife and three sons. As a writer and independent reviewer of CBD products, Josh covers the relationship between cannabis-based products and the human body. His writing has appeared in Health, Shape, and Remedy Review.
From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web