- 4 ounces distilled water
- 2 ounces witch hazel or rubbing alcohol
- 18 drops Pine
- 9 drops Cedarwood
- 9 drops Peppermint
- 4 drops Spearmint
1. Choose your string and your felt ball colors. We recommend using 1 mm unwaxed cotton cord. Try alternating between dark green, heather gray, and olive green felt balls for a forest-inspired look!
2. Find the length of your garland. Take your string and drape it where you want the garland. Measure it to make sure you have enough string and felt balls to reach the desired length and leave about 15 extra inches on the end of your thread when you cut it.
3. Thread the balls on the string. Time to get threading! Tie a loop in one end of your string. Next, thread on your first felt ball using a sturdy metal yarn needle. Secure the bauble by tying a knot in the string. About 3 inches down, tie another knot for your next felt ball to rest against. Continue this pattern of knot, bauble, knot for a cute, quirky design with space between each felt ball! Finish it off with a second loop so your garland is ready to hang.
4. Make your Pine Tree Paradise spray. Put 2 ounces of witch hazel or rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle to help your oils blend with the water. Next, add 18 drops of Pine, 9 drops of Cedarwood, 9 drops of Peppermint, and 4 drops of Spearmint to the spray bottle. Pour in 4 ounces of distilled water, and you’re ready to wrap up your project!
5. Spray your garland. Spritz your garland and invite in that evergreen scent! Every time you walk in the room, you’ll be reminded of cozying up with loved ones under the glow of the tree.