CBD (cannabidiol) is one of the most famous cannabinoids found naturally in the Cannabis Sativa plant. CBD is rapidly becoming popular due to potential medical benefits offered to its users. From treating higher levels of anxiety & stress to dealing effectively with chronic pains & inflammations, CBD is becoming the most talked-about subject in the field of medical science.
Though there might be a certain group of people looking out of the psychoactive effects offered by THC and other cannabis products, CBD is primarily known for its immense medical benefits. As CBD lacks the inherent psychoactive effects or other potential side effects of the typical high-THC strands, it is considered to be an ideal choice for the patients dealing with medical conditions like anxiety, stress, nausea, headaches, pain, epilepsy, muscle spasms, and others.
With so many variants of the high-CBD strands or strains out there in the market, it can be quite difficult to choose the best one out there. Here are some of the most famous high-CBD strains based on the common user reviews.
- Ringo’s Gift: This high CBD strain is named after a famous CBD specialist and activist named Lawrence Ringo. Ringo also happens to be the founder of SoHum Seeds. The Ringo’s Gift CBD strain is the hybrid of ACDC and Harle-Tsu CBD strands. It functions by providing the patients the complete CBD-driven strand coming with an average ratio of 24:1 CBD/THC.
- ACDC: This CBD strain is a hybrid with 50/50 ratio of the CBD:THC. As such, this makes it the highest ratio of the CBD: THC among all other strains. Some of the ACDC strains might also contain around 6 percent of THC. There is also a possibility to get the ACDC CBD strain having THC content of less than 0.42 percent. The ACDC CBD strain is not available in the CBD oil format. ACDC is used for treating inflammation, anxiety, nausea, migraines, bipolar disorder, and a myriad of other related medical conditions.
- Harle-Tsu: This is referred to as the pain-killing CBD strain. The particular Indica dominant version of the CBD strain is the hybrid of the Harlequin and the Sour Tsunami strains. These contain around 22 percent of CBD and less than 1 percent of THC. The Harle-Tsu hybrid is considered to be a relatively rare CBD strain. Being rather mellow, the strain functions well as being a potential painkiller instead of giving the cerebral or body high. The patients have also been observed to feel highly motivated and energized after consuming the Harle-Tsu CBD strain which is also effective in treating depression, migraines, insomnia, inflammations, PMS, and other medical issues.
- Harlequin: This is quite a unique Marijuana or CBD strain which is known to contain the highest THC level. It is also noted for containing a major portion of the CBD content around 10 percent. The resulting CBD:THC ratio of 5:2 implies that the Harlequin CBD strain is an ideal option to be used for keeping an individual active and energetic. Harlequin also tends to have an overall soothing effect on the human body and senses. The additional medical benefits of the Harlequin CBD strain include inflammation, migraines, nausea, chronic pain, stress, and others.
- Charlotte’s Web: This is one of the most famous Marijuana or CBD high strains in the world. This Indica dominant (60 percent) CBD strain comes with a host of medical benefits having a high CBD content of around 20 percent. The Charlotte’s Web CBD strain contains minimal quantities of THC which implies that it is also ideal for being used as a food supplement. The particular CBD strain is used for treating medical conditions like muscle spasms, migraines, arthritis, and others.
These are some of the most famous and useful CBD high strains/strands that prove helpful in treating a myriad of medical conditions. We have done reviews on many more types of cbd strains and oil products that can help you determine the right one for you (https://www.cbdoilreview.xyz).